Why would I want a Smart Lock?April 20, 2021
Why you should use a local locksmith from Bristol
Whether you are locked out or need a UPVC lock repaired there’s lots of jobs a locksmith can help you with. Local locksmiths are best placed to get to you fast and help out in the case of the kind of issues only an emergency locksmith can help with. Lower Costing Locksmiths covers all areas of Bristol. If you have a BS postcode, then LCL is your local locksmith.
The advantages of a local locksmith over a national call centre
So what are the advantages of choosing local over national?
- Local locksmiths will answer your call personally, so you’ll speak direct to the expert who will be doing the work
- Speaking to the locksmith means benefiting from immediate expertise and in many cases getting a good idea of the price before they arrive
- Locals will know your area, the roads and traffic and know just how quickly it should take to get to you
- When a local has done a good job, you can go back to the same expert for more jobs
- There are fewer overheads for local small business so the are usually much cheaper
- Local locksmith earns 100% of the labour whereas a call centre locksmith gets as little as 40% with the rest going to big business
- Locals will charge parts at cost, but big business likes to make profits here too
Keep business local!
This is all doubly true if you are finding a locksmith for your local business. At Lower Costing Locksmiths we enjoy longstanding relationships with local businesses in Bristol and the surrounding area. A local service provider means quality you can rely on at a known and affordable cost. Choosing to use a locksmith that is close to you can help ensure that you can get the job done as quickly as possible.
Finding a local locksmith safely
Locksmiths can help with a wide range of things, and sometimes you might need one at the last minute. Its important to take a little time to pick your locksmith though. Of course it’s totally natural to be a bit stressed when there’s a problem and perhaps you’re in a rush, but some basic checks to make sure you’re dealing with a reputable local business will definitely help you get good service.
- If searching online, look on the Google Local listings (under the maps)
- If it’s a call centre that answers your call, well they’re not a local locksmith
- Make sure the person you’re talking to is an expert not a salesperson
- Don’t provide card details up front; quality tradesmen will carry card machines on them
Naturally we’re a touch biased so we’d suggest calling Lower Costing Locksmiths to let us know your issue and we’ll let you know how we can help. All LCL locksmiths are guaranteed to be DBS checked and moreover expert and friendly. All our work is covered by a 12 month parts and labour guarantee.